CLICK BELOW FOR
WIFE VS HUSBABD
W O R D S
What Causes Arthritis?
Can of peas
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAIN PAGE
Disclaimer: These jokes may be floating on the internet and are sent to mr by emails
Please email me any comments:firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do Sardarji's brain cells die?
Q: How do you change Sardarji’s mind?
A: Blow in his ear.
Q: How do you measure a Sardarji's intelligence?
A: Stick a tire pressure gauge in his ear!
Q: How does Sardarji kill a fish?
A: He drowns it.
Q: Sardarji going to London on a plane, how can you steal his window seat?
A: Tell him the seats that are going to London are all in the middle row.
Q: How do you amuse Sardarji for hours?
A: Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper
This is for joke only. In reality Sardarji's are very smart.
New Job descriptions:
1. A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
2. An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.
3. A statistician is someone who is good with numbers but lacks the personality to be an accountant.
4. An actuary is some one who brings a fake bomb on a plane, because that decreases the chances that there will be another bomb on the plane.
5. A programmer is some one who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.
6. A mathematician is like a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there.
7. A topologist is a someone who doesn't know the difference between a coffee cup and doughnut.
8. A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a "brief."
9. A psychologist is someone who watches everyone else when a beautiful girl enters the room.
10. A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.
11. A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time.
12. A committee is a body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
I Want to Buy That...
Ujagir Sing goes into a nearby store and asks a sales person if he can buy the TV in the corner.
The clerk looks at him and says that he doesn't serve any Sardarji, so he goes back home and shaves his beard.
The next day he returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the sales person said he doesn't serve to any Ssardarji.
Frustrated, Ujagir Sing goes home and trims his hair.
Sure that sales person would sell him the TV this time, he returns and asks a different clerk this time.
To his astonishment, this sales person also says that he doesn't serve any Sardarji.
Then Ujagir Sing asks the sales person, "How in the world do you know I am a Sardar?"
The sales person looks at him disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"